The term 'Forth' or 'ForthLevel' or ‘Multiple’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Chicago, IL. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only and is subject to change without notice.
- We provide no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of or licensed to us remain the property of their respective owners.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
We are not responsible for content from this website that is republished on other websites without our permission. By submitting comments or original content to this site you are granting us the right to publish and/or use as we see fit.
Last updated on August 12, 2017.
If you have any questions please contact us: email@example.com